Hair fall starts affecting people of all ages and when it comes to put an end to it, most sufferers find themselves at lost. There are indeed some pills that were approved to treat hair fall but they are not actually safe because they can have long term side effects. This being the case, herbal remedies, some of them known and used for centuries, seem the only reliable solution that will end once and for all this embarrassing problem with the falling hair.
Most people have no idea why they started to lose hair in the first place, but doctors agree that the main causes mare stress, hormonal imbalance and genetics.
Here's a list with the most common hair fall herbal remedies in order for you to choose the one that seems the most effective or the one that best works on you.
1. Saw palmetto, horsetail and stinging nettle - They are all herbs that stop and prevent hair fall in men. They can be found in forms of capsules and even combinations are available. Saw palmetto for instance is blocking the hormone that causes hair fall and thus helps you keep your hair where it belongs.
2. Henna - It has been used by Indians for centuries. At first it had the only purpose of changing the hair color into red or black, but soon it was noticed that it contains substances that nourish the hair and make it look great. Henna leaves are best to be boiled in mustard oil. The mixture should then be filtered and used for massaging the scalp. This should be done daily for best results.
3. Essential oils - It is best to use coconut oil or almond oil to massage your scalp for fifteen minutes every day. Massage does a great job in improving the blood flow and thus encouraging hair growth.
4. Ginkgo biloba - Capsules can be taken daily in order to improve circulation. It is an old remedy that is beneficial for the entire body, not only for the hair.
5. Green coriander juice - Consumed daily prevents baldness and it is an excellent hair fall herbal remedy.
6. Fenugreek seeds - Mixed with dal lentil and then with yogurt forms an efficient hair mask that stops your hair from falling.
Hair fall herbal remedies are best to be accompanied by a healthy diet because the way your hair looks reflects your overall health condition. Ensuring your body all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins will sure make you glamour from all points of view.