Hair fall is usually a condition that affects mostly men, but due to various factors, it can also affect women. They don't lose all their hair, but as a result of the hair strains that get thinner and thinner, they end up with hair just on the frontline of their scalp. Causes of this condition can vary from individual to individual and the most common ones are genetics, hormonal imbalances, stress or a poor blood circulation. Sometimes hair fall can also signalize a more serious medical condition. It is not something that should be ignored because if it is not taken care of properly, it won't go away. Taking medication is not always the best solution because the side effects of pills controlling hair fall can be, to say the least, unpleasant.
It is best to take measures from the first signs and to use hair fall remedies to put a final end to this situation. Some remedies use ingredients you can find in your own kitchen, while others can be found in herbal stores. It is very important to find a remedy that works for you and to be consistent in using it. If you don't allow this problem to become serious, you have high chances of keeping your hair where it belongs.
Keep on reading to find out which are the most common hair fall remedies.
1. Daily apply coconut oil and lime juice on your hair to tone it.
2. Make a paste by mixing olive oil, cinnamon and honey and keep it on your scalp for fifteen minutes before washing your hair.
3. A paste made of lemon seeds and black pepper is efficient if you already have bald areas on your scalp.
4. Pigeon pea or red gram is also a good hair fall remedy.
5. Castor oil massaged on the scalp daily is a good prevention measure. Massage is efficient whether you use oils or not because it stimulates the blood flow to your scalp and encourages your hair to grow.
6. It is also recommended to make your own natural shampoo and conditioner. Heated olive oil massaged on the scalp is a great conditioner especially if you leave it over night. Homemade shampoos can be made out of amla, shikakai and reetha. Boil them in water and then use them to wash your hair.
7. Include protein, minerals and vitamins in your daily diet because hair needs to be nourished in order to grow. Lettuce juice or spinach juice consumed every day are going to provide you all the necessary nutrients.