If you noticed that your hair is thinner than it used to be and you start losing it, you have probably started worrying. This is normal because you don't enjoy the perspective of becoming bald, but the good news is that even if you have no faith in prescribed medication on this problem, you can still do something.
A hair fall natural treatment is going to help you, especially if you start using it from the first days you noticed the problem. When it comes to natural treatments you have to be consistent and patient because they won't provide results overnight. You have probably done a lot of research in what concerns the causes of hair fall and you have identified which one is responsible in your case. The next step is to also identify an efficient hair fall natural treatment and to start putting it in practice right away.
Such treatments focus on natural ingredients that have the ability of bringing equilibrium to your body and that help the hair follicles come out faster and grow healthy. This is the reason why you have to be consistent in using them because your final goal is to maintain the health of your hair, not just to see it growing, regardless its condition. To achieve this, you can try one of the following hair fall natural treatments.
1. Massage your scalp and hair with coconut oil twice a week and leave to oil there for thirty minutes before washing.
2. Use aloe gel to massage your scalp or mix it with powder triphala and apply it on your scalp and hair.
3. Keep a mixture of egg yolk and honey on your scalp for half an hour and then wash it away.
4. Make amaranth leaves juice and apply it on your hair.
5. Boil henna leaves in mustard oil, filter the mixture and apply it on your scalp regularly.
6. Mix black pepper and curd and use it once a week.
7. Make a paste from shana seeds and coconut oil and use it on a regular basis.
8. Grind licorice and then mix it with milk and saffron in order to stimulate hair growth.
Along with the hair fall natural treatments also keep in mind some advices that will keep your hair healthy. Use the heat dryer as rarely as possible and brush your hair gently, only when it is not wet. Also consider taking vitamin and mineral supplements that promote hair growth.