Those faced with hair fall are usually very frustrated about this and their confidence and self-esteem lowers considerably. Although there are a couple of approved drugs to keep hair fall under control, they are not very much appreciated or trusted by people. Their side effects, which can be numerous and serious, are often seen as a more frightening perspective than losing the hair. In this age of technology and medical progress, there are still issues that are best to be dealt with using natural remedies. Hair fall is such an issue and nature proves once again that it has the ability of regenerating the human body and of helping us to be healthy.
There are plenty hair fall natural remedies and it is not at all compulsory that all of them are effective in your particular case. Each human body is different and it reacts differently to various stimuli. The best thing you can do is to find out what best works for you in order to put an end to hair fall. Here are some hair fall natural remedies that have proven their efficacy in time on many people -
1. Home made shampoos - They are better than those you buy from the supermarket because they don't contain any harmful chemicals that dry the scalp. You can make your own shampoo mixing fenugreek seeds, amla powder and egg yolk.
2. Home made hair masks - They nourish the hair and help it grow healthy and shinny. There are many combinations you can try, most of them including ingredients you normally have in your kitchen. One of the most popular ones contains honey and egg yolk. You can also add some cinnamon and you have to keep the mixture on your hair for at least thirty minutes before washing it.
3. Green tea or ginkgo biloba supplements - They improve the blood flow and thus make the hair grow faster.
4. Saw palmetto and stinging nettle - They work best in cases of hair fall in men. Besides stopping it from falling, they also promote re-growth.
5. Almond oil - Massaged on the scalp daily for at least fifteen minutes does wonders.
6. Onion - Rubbing your scalp with fresh onion until it turns red helps hair re-grow on the areas already affected by baldness, even though it is not exactly the most pleasant thing to do. It is advisable to rub honey on the scalp afterwards.
Hair fall is usually the consequence of an unhealthy life style, so a change in your diet might turn out to be the most efficient natural remedy. You need vitamins and minerals in order to enjoy a beautiful hair, so make sure to include foods containing them in your diet.